Opera is a family owned business passionate about enhancing lives, built on values of care, support, passion and professionalism. Established in 2004 Opera has become a market leader in designing and producing care beds and pressure care mattress systems for the long term care market. We are an expanding business and really keen to grow our team with people who naturally reflect and can live our values.
At present, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Head of Online & Digital to develop the online presence and grow online direct to consumer sales by increasing web visitor traffic and improving traffic to lead conversions.
What the role involves:
- Responsible for generating value web visits and online leads
- Looks after development and maintenance of the website and online assets
- Constantly evolve the UX of the website and focus on CRO
- Manage relationships and workload of external partners and agencies (e.g. web developers)
- Oversee product uploads, the presentation and merchandising of the product online (categories, sort orders, search)
- Generate and monitor performance reports from the likes of Google Analytics, Search Console etc
- Responsible for setup and maintenance of online conversion tracking
- Responsible for the following areas of digital marketing:
- PPC – optimise spend and performance on search engine and social platform ads
- SEO – measured on the performance of organic rankings of operabeds.com
- Social – utilise social channels as a lead medium and traffic source
- Email – send and monitor performance of email campaigns
Key Attributes for the role:
- Have a deep understanding of ecommerce metrics including conversion, AOV, traffic, repeat purchase rates etc
- Experience in optimising and successfully managing the performance of a consumer brand online
- Have a strong aptitude for data and analytics. You will be highly adept at crunching and interpreting data, testing what works and what does not.
- Have strong operational and project management expertise in dealing with external agencies, developers, contractors etc
- Put the customer/visitor at the heart of everything we do when making decisions on improving the customer journey through the website.
What you'll receive
- Free lunches
- Free onsite parking
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Take your birthday as a free holiday
- Flexible working available
If you have the skills and can demonstrate similar values we’d love to hear from you email email@example.com