We may record our telephone conversations for quality monitoring and complaints investigation. We will stop the recording when taking your bank details, and resume once transaction is complete.
Alpine HC Ltd t/a Opera Beds is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected in accordance with UK GDPR, which is in line with the EU GDPR. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when sharing your data with us, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this policy.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or are required to do so by law. Potential data breaches will be reviewed, and if confirmed, reported to the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office) within 72 h.
Alpine HC Ltd t/a Opera Beds may change this policy due to new regulations, or technical and other developments. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are kept up to date, and are happy with the changes.
This policy is effective from 19/07/2022
What we collect
We will first seek your consent to collect the following information:
- Name, and job title (If applicable).
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer feedback and/or offers.
This might require you to tick a box provided via cookie link on our website, or to sign a consent form provided to you directly by us. You can opt in, or out in some instances. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- To fulfil your order and provide you with after- care service.
- For internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided. We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may use, upon your consent, your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, or use this information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you. Our website is encrypted, and we use tried and tested applications and computer software.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict or withdraw the consent for us to use your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form or provide information through our website and apps, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information you may change your mind at any time by writing to:
Opera Beds, Azure House, Connaught Road, Kingswood, HULL, HU7 3AP, or emailing us at email@example.com.
You may also request details of personal information which we hold about you by contacting us in your preferred way.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please get in touch as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna’s Privacy Notice.